Advertise

Friday, January 27, 2017

How To Get Rid of Acne


I told you that I have oily skin and I go out a lot, I have to face all the dust, dirt, pollution and all kind of impacts of this horrible environment and when it get with my oily pours, it stick with it immediately and turn into blackheads which become pimple very soon, so I have to keep washing my face all the time and I have to keep acne and pimple treatment with me all the time and today, I’m going to talk about my process of trying to get rid of acne with all of you and I am sure you will like it and you will feel the good results.

Tips To Get Rid Of Acne

1-  Keep washing your face with worm water and mild soap throughout the day and I was very suggested to wash my face with chilled water, but I would say that wash your face with worm water and rub your face with muslin cloth a bit and then splash some chilled water, if you have time to use alum powder over your face and scrub it very smoothly and then wash it off with worm water and then splash chilled water for one whole minute and you will see the difference.
2-  Use a mixture of gram flour, lime and turmeric to wash your face twice a day, better is if you use in the morning and in the evening, it will actually help your oily skin too.
3-  Make mint and lime ice cubes and use one on your face every day, better is in the evening, and if you feel that you are about to going to get a pimple then whip it off with any antibacterial lotion and apply some white toothpaste on it and wash it off in the morning, it will actually help your skin and get rid of acne too.
4-  Apply plain honey on your face and let it get dry for 20 minutes and then wash it off with chilled water.
5-  Eat healthy and balanced food


6-  Drink lots of water, it is better if you add some lime and honey in a worm glass of water first thing in the morning and have it on empty stomach and it will actually help you get beautiful  skin and healthy eyes too.
7-  Don’t stress.
8-  Sleep well.
9-  Don’t touch your face too much and when you are getting pimples, it is better to diet your hair off the face to keep your face neat and clean and get rid of acne.
10-  Go for morning walk and walk on wet grass before sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment